The Beer Spot Festival Competition
- The promoters are:
- Peugeot Citroen Opel North Shore of 16 Fred Thomas Drive, Takapuna, Auckland 00622, New Zealand (Phone 09 442 3323) and
- The Beer Spot of 54 Northcote Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0627 New Zealand (Phone 09 480 2337)
- Promotion period commences Friday 4th November and closes Saturday 5th November 2022.
- No entries will be accepted after the close of the Promotion Period.
- Prizes must be redeemed before 30th November 2022.
- Promotion is open to participants aged 18 years and over.
- Employees and immediate families of The Beer Spot or of associated companies, sponsor/s, agencies and suppliers are ineligible to enter.
Entry into the promotion
- To be eligible to enter to win a prize, entrant must complete the online entry form.
- Eligible Entrants are permitted one initial entry per email.
- The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and at their sole discretion may disqualify any entry that they do not consider complies with these terms & conditions.
- Incomplete, late, misdirected or illegible entries will be invalid.
- Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Prize winner drawn will be awarded the following prize, which must be redeemed by 30 November 2022.
- The Beer Spot: The Beer Spot Prize package of assorted product and event merchandise.
- Peugeot Citroen Opel North Shore: Assortment of branded merchandise.
Prize draw and notification
- Prize draw will be conducted at random by the Promoter after 5pm, Saturday 5th November 2022 and winners will be notified at the Beer Festival event and/or by phone or email address (provided at the time of promotion entry) by Monday 7th November 2022.
- If the Promoters, having used reasonable efforts, are unable to contact the winner prior to 14 November 2022 then the prize is forfeited and the promoters reserve the right to withdraw the prize or conduct a redraw and select an alternative winner.
- The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize/s are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prize values are correct at time of release. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in prize values.
- The Promoters reserve the right to change and amend any portion of the stated prizes at any time prior to the draw.
- The terms and conditions of the supplier of the prizes shall apply to the winner.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
Personal Information & Privacy
- Entrants consent to the Promoters using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purpose of conducting the promotion, awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion) and to conduct marketing activities. Entrants also consent to receive the Promoters’ electronic messages and future promotional and marketing material of which they can opt out at any stage.
- Acceptance of a prize is deemed agreement and consent by the winner for the Promoters and associated Promotion partners to use the winner’s name, details, voice, likeness, statements and photographs for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoters and will be held by the Promoters.
- Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Promoters and not to Facebook or Instagram. By entering this competition, each Eligible Entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoters, not Facebook.
- At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php, and other related policies.
- Eligible Entrants must comply with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007
- The promotion will be run in accordance with the Laws in New Zealand.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither the Promoters nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss, claim, damage or personal injury suffered in connection with this promotion and provision or use of the prize, including, without limitation the disqualification of any person.
- The Promoters reserve the right to discontinue, cancel or modify this Promotion and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.